Alaska Business Corporation Registry Search
The Alaska business corporation registry is a record center of all the business proceedings happening in the state. The Secretary of State registry maintains the database of all the business entities and corporations that are filed and authorized with the Government of Alaska. The registry contains well maintained information regarding the incorporation of the following types of institutions in the state:
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Limited Companies
- Limited Partnership
- Limited Liability Companies
Alaska Business Entity Search
The Department of State of Alaska facilitates an online search tool for finding businesses and corporate entities that are registered with the state. To continue with the search, you need to have the Business entity name or the entity ID handy.
Follow the below mentioned guidelines to search for an business entity in Alaska.
- Click on this link to go to the search page. The page that follows looks like the screenshot below.
- Assuming you decide to continue the search by using entity name, let us enter the entity name in the required field. Also mention the sorting option by clicking on one of the radio buttons. For example, let us type in the entity name Bering Air in the field.
- Click on the search option and the result page with a list of entities containing the entity name given would appear. The page looks something like the screenshot below.
- Click on an entity number. The page that follows contains the detailed information about the entity like status, type, filed documents and registered agent. Refer to the screenshot below.
Information On SOS Alaska (AK)
The Office :
The US state Alaska doesn’t have any Secretary of State. The functions performed by the Secretary of State in other states are taken over by a domain of the Lieutenant Governor in Alaska.
The responsibilities performed by the domain of the Lieutenant Governor of Alaska or as the people call it the Secretary of State of Alaska include taking care of the state archives and the public properties. It also deals with maintaining records of the public documents of the state. The domain also guards the Great Seal of Alaska and is authorized to authenticate and attest government documents by using the seal.