Arizona Business Corporation Registry Search
If you are out to look for a business entity or corporation in the state of Arizona, then you are at the right place. The Arizona Secretary of State allows its users to navigate through its databases informing you about the every tit bit of details of the incorporation of business entities like:
- Limited Partnerships
- Limited Liability Companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships
Arizona Business Entity Search
The database in the Arizona SOS website lets you get your information about any business entity incorporated in the state based on the following information:
- Filing number
- Applicant or Agent Name
- Registered Name
Mentioned below are some simplified steps for conducting your search regarding any incorporation in the state:
- Click here to go to the search page for finding registered entities in the state. The search page looks like the screenshot below.
- You can conduct the search by using filing number or agent name or registered name. Let us conduct a sample search by using registered name. Type in Amkor Technology in the registered name field. Refer to the screenshot below.
- Choose a radio button to select the type of search. Have a look at the screenshot below.
- Click on search button. The result page with a list of business entities of the name given would appear as shown in the screenshot below.
- On the result page click on the ID number to get further details of the entity.
On the result page you can also file online reports for the Business. You can also download annual reports of any entity. On paying a small fee, you can also order for the certificate of good standing of the company.
Information On SOS Arizona (AZ)
An elected state executive officer in the state of Arizona, the Arizona Secretary of State is the keeper of the great seal of the state. Replacing retiring obligatory, Ken Bennett, a Republican, Michelle Reagan was sworn into the unique office in January 2015 for a span of four years which is the term of office.
Arizona does not hold office for a lieutenant governor, so the Secretary of State lies first in succession to the governor and also is the acting governor on his absence.
The Arizona Secretary of State bureaucratizes four divisions of the state namely:
- Arizona Advance Directive Registry
- The Business Service Registry
- The Election Division
- The Public Service Division