Arkansas Business Corporation Registry Search
Whether you are an outsider looking for a business opportunity in the state or in the lookout for a suitable company or business to deal with, certain information regarding the same are only available in the government SOS website of the state. But to extract the details can be quite a complicated task for you. You are at the right place because we will be giving you simplified step by step procedure to conduct your search.
The Arkansas Secretary of state has every minute detail of all types of business entities incorporated in the state, such as Corporations, Limited Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships to start with.
Arkansas Business Entity Search
To navigate through the SOS database, you need to have one of the following information handy:
- Corporation Type
- Entity Name
- Fictitious Name
- Registered Agent
- Registered Agent City
- Registered Agent State
- Filing Number
Read on for a better understanding:
- Go to the official website of the Arkansas SOS and click on Business Search under the SOS Online Services section of the page before you start your search. You can directly start your search by clicking here. It must be noted that all the fields are not mandatory but it is advised to key in all of them for a better result.
- Assuming you have the business entity name handy, let us conduct a search based on that. Type in Arvest Bank in the entity name field. Have a look at the screenshot below.
- Click on search button and result page with a list of business entities would appear as shown in the screenshot below.
- You can click on the entity name for getting into further details about the corporation. The page looks similar to the screenshot below.
Information on SOS Arkansas (AR)
The senior most political appointee in the state of Arkansas, the Arkansas Secretary of State is responsible for carrying out a number of governmental functions in the state. Currently, the office is incumbent to Mark Martin, one of the officially elected constitutional officers of the state.
The Arkansas Secretary of State is the person in charge for a number of governmental duties in the state and is comprised of the following seven divisions:
- The Buildings and Grounds Division
- The Business and Commercial Services Division
- The Communication and Education Division
- The Elections Division
- The Fiscal office
- State Capitol Gift Shop
- State Capitol Police