Delaware Business Corporation Registry Search
The Business division of the Delaware Secretary of State maintains a record of the business entities filed under the same. The registry has a well maintained record of the history of every company or entity that is registered under the Delaware SOS.
The business registry holds information regarding the following:
- Limited Liability Company
- Limited Company
- Limited Partnerships
- Limited liability partnership
Delaware Business Entity Search
If you are intending to find information about any business entity registered under the Delaware SOS, you are at the right place. Here we have tried our best to guide you towards the search process through our simplified steps.
First of all, to start your search, you need to have the entity name or the file number handy. File number is a unique identification given to a company during registration.
Outlined below is the simplified illustration of how to find a registered entity in Delaware:
- Click here to go to the search page. The search page looks similar to the screenshot below.
- Type in the Entity Name in the required field. You can also fill in the file number but it is not mandatory.For example, let us type the name “DuPont” in Entity name field.
- Click on the search button. The result page will give you information regarding the entity name and file number as shown in the screenshot below (in this case for DuPont).
- Click on the entity name for detailed information like file number, entity kind and residency.Refer to the screenshot below:
You can also download the annual report of an entity from the website. Also some information can be extracted by paying some charges.
Information on SOS Delaware (DE)
The Secretary of State of Delaware is a government office of one of the highest order that looks after a diverse aspect of the state.
The current Secretary of State is Jeffrey W. Bullock. The Delaware Secretary of State is also the head of Board of Pardons and is the member of the Delaware Economic and Finance Advisory Council or the DEFAC.
The Delaware Secretary of State serves a wide aspect of the state function ranging from economic development, transportation, education, culture and life style issues of the residents of the state. The Secretary of State also provides directions and frames policies for the various departments of the state.