Florida Business Corporation Registry Search
The Florida Secretary of State has databases storing the records and details of Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships. Any type of entity registered under the Florida Secretary of State will have its commercial records stored in the SOS database.
To access the Search tool of the Florida SOS, you need to know at least one of the following:
- Entity Name
- Registered Agent Name
- Trademark Name or trademark owner name
- Partnership Name
Florida Business Entity Search
Follow the below outlined guidelines to continue with your search of the business entities registered under the Florida SOS:
- Click here to go to the search page. The page looks something like the below given screenshot.
- Type in the Business Entity name or Limited Liability Company name or Trade mark name in the blank space given. For example, let us key in Arrow Air in the blank space provided. You may have a look at the screenshot below.
- Now, click on the Search Now button. The subsequent page that follows has a list of entities named Arrow Air along with their Document Number and Status.
- When you click on one of the entities, you will get advanced details of the Corporation like Filing Information, Address Details, Registered Agent. You can also get access to the Annual Reports of the business corporations upon scrolling down the page. In this case, the results are for Arrow Air Inc. with document number
There are files for download where you can get detailed story of the corporation since its Filing date till present.
Apart from giving information regarding the registered entities, the official website of the Secretary of State has options to make the filing process easier by providing options to download filing forms.
It must be noted that while most of the services and downloads are free of charge, there are some which are chargeable.
Information on SOS Florida (FL)
The Office :
The Secretary of State of Florida is the keeper of the Great Seal of the state doing all the prime governmental duties of the state. The Florida SOS is elected by the Governor and is a constitutional officer of the state taking some primary decisions for the government of the state.
The Florida Secretary of State is the person in charge for a wide array of state duties and heads the following department of the state:
- Elections Department
- Cultural Department
- The State Protocol
- Head of the Department of State