Idaho Business Corporation Registry Search
The Idaho Secretary of State is the regulatory body in case of registering business entities within the state and also maintains a registry of the same. Any business entity, like Corporation, Limited Liability Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships, Limited Companies or Limited Partnerships, filed under the Idaho Secretary of State have their information recorded in the SOS registry and is made available through the search tool in their official website.
Idaho Business Entity Search
For your search, you may need to know one of the following:
- Business Entity Name
- Business Entity City
- Organizational ID or Filing no
- Registered Agent Name
- Registered Agent City
- Date of Origination or Authorization
To make the complex search easy for you, we have illustrated the steps outlined below:
- Go to the official website of the Idaho SOS. Click on Business Entities and on the subsequent page that follows, click on Business Records Search. The pages look like as below:
Alternatively, click here to directly go to the Search Page, which looks something like the screenshot below.
- Type in the Business Entity Name or any other information you have. You may leave the other fields empty or fill in more details to narrow down the search based on the information you have.
Let us key in the name “CityPass” in the Business Entity Name field. Refer to the screenshot below:
- Click on the search button. The result page (here City Pass) will soon follow.
- Click on “view details”. A page will open with all the details like Type of Business, Status, State of Origin, Date of Origination or Authorization and File Number. The details page looks like as follows for “CityPass”.
Anytime during the search, you can click on the New Search button or Back to Summary for the actions of your choice.
Information on SOS Idaho (ID)
One of the elected constitutional offices of Idaho, the Secretary of State of Idaho is among the highest government service holders serving in the best interest of the residents of the state. The Idaho Secretary of State holds position in one of the executive branches of the state. The current office holder is Lawrence Denny, who was elected in January 2025, after the incumbent Ben Ysursa.
Apart from being the keeper of the Great Seal of Idaho, the Secretary of State is also the person in charge for the following divisions of the state:
- Administrative and Governmental
Select the State Where the Corporation is Registered: