Kentucky Business Corporation Registry Search
The Business Services Division of the Kentucky Secretary of State is in other words a recorder of all the business corporate registered with the same. Any information you want regarding the formation and status of any registered business entity in the state, the Business Corporation Registry will be at your service. Any Corporations, Limited Liability Company, Limited Company, Limited Partnerships or Limited Liability Partnerships, all of them are available with the Business registry of the Kentucky SOS.
Kentucky Business Entity Search
The online search tool provided by the Kentucky SOS lets you search through the business database of the same to get details on any registered business entity you are searching for. The search lets you access all files and documents of a corporate entity, provided you have the business name or business number handy.
Read on to make the search process easier :
- Click on this link to go to the search page. The search page looks similar to the screenshot below.
- Enter the business entity name or a partial name containing minimum of four characters. You can also enter the business number if you have it. The screenshot describes the process better. Let us type in “Omnicare” as the corporate entity name.
- Click on continue button. The result page will soon follow. Have a look at the screenshot below for the result page.
- You can click on Company name for further details like name, type, standing, status, state, file date, authority date. You can also download the annual reports by scrolling down.
* The online services also let you file online reports. There are also online forms available to register for new business entities and applications for authorization.
Information on SOS Kentucky (KY)
An elected constitutional office, the Secretary of State of Kentucky is among the governmental offices of the highest priority in the US state of Kentucky.
Currently, the office holder is Alison Lundergan Grimes who is a Democrat and was elected on November 2011 for her first term.
The Secretary of State of Kentucky is the guardian of the Great Seal of the State. Apart from taking care of public records and archives, he is in charge of the following five divisions:
- The Elections Division
- The Business Services Division
- The Administrative Division
- Kentucky Land office
- The Executive Branch of the office of the Secretary of State