Maryland Business Corporation Registry Search
The business corporation registry of the Maryland Secretary of State acts as the record centre for all those corporate entities that are or were headquartered in the state. The registry holds filing and authorization information of every commercial enterprise that is incorporated in the state, whether it be a Corporation, Limited Liability Company, Limited Company, Limited Partnership or Limited Liability Partnership.
Maryland Business Entity Search
We have described below a simplified step by step procedure for you to find any business entity in US state of Maryland. To continue with the process you need to know the entity name or the corporate name.
Read on to understand the process:
- Click here to go to the search page. The page that appears looks similar to the screenshot below.
- Select the type of search you want by choosing from the drop down menu. The type can be by name or by entity ID. Have a look at the screenshot below. Here we have selected by name.
- Click on the Continue button and enter the entity name in the field. Let us type in “Digex”. The screenshot is as follows.
- Click on continue and the result page with a list of business entities carrying the name, ID, details and status will appear in no time.
- Click on General info, amendment, and personal property or incorporated or forfeited or dissolved for the respective information.
The online search tool for finding registered entities in Maryland is a wonderful option to gather any information about any entity that you wish for. Whether an entity is dissolved, incorporated, forfeited or active, you can have all the information with a click. Online reports can also be filed along with the filing of new entities in the state.
Information on SOS Maryland (MD)
The Secretary of State of Maryland is a constitutional office of the US state of Maryland. The office is not elected but appointed by the Governor of the state.
The present Secretary of State of Maryland is John P. McDonough.
The Secretary of State of Maryland holds custody of the Great Seal of the State of Maryland and the public records and the public archives. The Secretary of State of Maryland is responsible for an array of administrative functions of the state. The Secretary of State of Maryland assists the citizens of Maryland by issuing registrations, licenses and by authorizing public documents.