Mississippi Business Corporation Registry Search
The business corporation registry is taken care of by the Business Services Division of the Secretary of State of Mississippi. The registry is the store house of all the chartered companies and businesses filed with the Mississippi Secretary of State. Entities like Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Limited Companies, Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships have their records stored in the business corporation registry of the Mississippi SOS.
Mississippi Business Entity Search
If you are searching for a business entity based in Mississippi and registered under the Mississippi Secretary of State, then you are at the perfect place. Here we will give you a detailed outline of how to continue with your search for a business entity incorporated in the US state. The credentials required to continue with the Search are as follows:
- Business Name
- Business ID
- Office name
- Registered Agent
You can make your search by using any of the fields mentioned above.
Further to narrow down your search, you can select one of the following:
- Starting with
- All words
- Any words
- Exact Match
Read on to follow the steps for the search:
- Click on this link to go to the search page. It looks similar to the screenshot below.
- Select the menu button by which you want to search the corporate entities. Here it is assumed to be Business name. Refer to the screenshot below.
- Now to narrow down the search, select the search criteria by clicking on any of the radio buttons. Here it is Starting with.
- Key in the Business name in the field. Let us type in Mossy Oak. The screenshot is as follows.
- Click on the Search button. The result page carrying the summarised details of the entity looks similar to the screenshot below.
- Click on the Details button on the result page below each entity to get further details about them like filing date, authorization date, status, type etc.
Information on SOS Mississippi (MS)
The Constitutional office of the Secretary of State Mississippi is one of the elected governmental office in the US state. The position originated under the Constitution of Mississippi and continues to be the guardian of the public of the state till today.
The current office holder of the Secretary of State of Mississippi is Delbert Hosemann.
Apart from being the custodian of the Great Seal of Mississippi and the keeper of public records and archives, the Secretary of State of Mississippi serves the following six divisions in the state:
- Business service Division
- Public Land Division
- Elections Division
- Regulation and Enforcement Division
- Education and Publication Division
- Policy and Research Division