Montana Business Corporation Registry Search
The Business registry of the Montana Secretary of State is the record keeper of the entities or corporate that is incorporated with the Secretary of State of Montana. The business registry has all filing and the authorization records of the entities stored which can be accessed by the public through the online search tool. Entities like Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Limited Partnership, Limited Liability Partnerships and Limited Companies have their information rooted to the registry.
Montana Business Entity Search
The online business entity search tool facilitated by the Secretary of State of Montana is a great option for the users to find any information related to the entity they are finding. For the search, you need to have the Business Entity name with you.
We have tried to assist you in your search by giving a detailed guideline about the same illustrated by suitable images.
- Click in this link and it will take you to the search page for searching a registered entity with the Montana Secretary of State. The page looks similar to the one below.
- Type in the business name in the appropriate field. For a sample search, let us type in Semi tool in the Business Name field. The screenshot below refers to the same.
- Click on the Submit Query button and the result page containing a list of entities carrying the name given would appear along with the city and status of the same.
- For further details, click on the business entity name and you will get detailed information about the same as shown in the screenshot below:
Information on SOS Montana (MT)
The Secretary of State of Montana is one of the elected constitutional offices within the state responsible for a wide range of public affairs. The Montana Secretary of States is in fact an executive branch of the government. The present Secretary of State of Montana is Linda McClluch.
The functionalities of the Secretary of State of Montana are quite extensive. He is the keeper of the Great Seal of the State and the public records and archives. He is also the member of the Montana Board of Land Commissioners and is responsible for administering school trust lands.
Apart from the above duties, his responsibilities prioritize in the following divisions of the state:
- Administrative Rules Service Division
- Business Services Division
- Certifications and Notaries Division
- Election and Government Services
- Records Management Bureau