Nebraska Business Corporation Registry Search
The Business Services Division of the Nebraska Secretary of State files and registers Corporation, Limited Liability Companies, Limited Partnerships, Limited Companies, Limited Liability Partnership, Foreign Entities and Nonprofit Corporations. The records of the filing and registrations are recorded in the business corporation registry and are available for public access on certain conditions. The registry also records information on trademarks and trade names administered by the Business Services Division of the Nebraska SOS.
Nebraska Business Entity Search
If you are into finding a business or corporate entity in the state of Nebraska, you have arrived at the right place. The online search tool provided by the Secretary of State of Nebraska allows you to find business entities that are registered with the same.
We hereby present you a step by step process to assist you in the search.
You can search the database of the Nebraska SOS by using any of the following options:
- Starting With
- Keyword Search
- Sounds like
- Exact Match
- Account Number
Read on to understand the process better :
- Click here to go to the search page for finding the registered entities in Nebraska. You will arrive at a page which looks something like the screenshot below.
- Choose from one of the search criteria. Click on the radio button of your choice. There will be a drop down menu from which you have to select the status of the entity. The screenshot below makes the process clear.
- Key in the Business Entity name in the field. Here the search criteria are assumed to be starting with. Let us type in “Hornady” in the place of Business name. Refer to the screenshot below.
- Enter the given text in the appropriate field.
- Click on Perform Search. The result page with a list of entity names along with their account no, type and status would appear as depicted in the screenshot below.
- Click on the Details button to get further details about an entity as shown in the screenshot below.
Information on SOS Nebraska (NE)
The Secretary of State of Nebraska is a constitutionally appointed office in the state of Nebraska in US. The office is one of the executive branches of the state government.
The current Secretary of State of Nebraska is John A. Gale. The term of the office is for four years and the vacancies are appointed by the Governor himself.
The Secretary of Stare of Nebraska acts as the chief advisor of the state on civic education for the youth. He is also the custodian of the Great Seal of Nebraska and is also responsible for certifying and authorizing public documents. He is also the chief protocol officer in the state and is in charge of promoting commerce, cultural exchange and education between the state and the foreign nations.
The divisions in charge of the Nebraska Secretary of State are as follows:
- Business services division
- Records Maintenance Division
- Election Division