New Hampshire Business Corporation Registry Search
The business corporation registry of the New Hampshire Secretary of State has records of all business and corporate incorporations that occur in the state. The registry acts as the record centre for all those entities that are or were headquartered in New Hampshire. The registry stores information of the following:
- Limited Liability Companies
- Limited Companies
- Limited Partnerships
- Limited Liability Partnerships
New Hampshire Business Entity Search
If you are looking for finding a registered business entity in New Hampshire, you have arrived at the right place. The online search tool helps you to find any entity that are registered with the Secretary of State of New Hampshire.
For searching an entity, you need to know the corporate or the business entity name.
The below mentioned guidelines would assist you in your search. Read on to understand the process better.
- Click here to go to the search page that looks similar to the screenshot below.
- First of all choose the sorting criteria by clicking on one of the radio buttons. The screenshot for the same is as shown below. Here we have chosen starting with.
- Type in the entity name in the blank field. For a sample search, let us key in “Presstek” in the blank field. Refer to the screenshot below.
- Click on Search button and the result page with a list of entities carrying the name given would appear as in the screenshot below.
- Click on an entity name to view further details about the same. The screenshot is given below.
Information on SOS New Hampshire (NH)
The Secretary of State of New Hampshire is a constitutional office in the US state, New Hampshire. The office serves as the exclusive head of the New Hampshire Department of State.
The present Secretary of State of New Hampshire is William M. Gardener. The New Hampshire Secretary of State is elected biannually by the ballot of all members of the New Hampshire General Court.
The Secretary of State of New Hampshire serves the duty of both legislative and executive branch of the state. The New Hampshire Secretary of State is the custodian of the Great Seal of the State of New Hampshire and is the keeper of the state archives and the public documents.
The New Hampshire Secretary of State is also in charge of distributing all election related items following the election code of the state.