New Mexico Business Corporation Registry Search
The Corporation registry of the New Mexico Secretary of State holds information of every business entity that has its incorporation in the state. The registry is the record centre of filing, type and status details of every entity that is headquartered in New Mexico. The types of corporates that have their details recorded in the New Mexico business corporation registry are as follows:
- Limited Liability Company
- Limited Company
- Limited Partnerships
- Limited Liability Partnerships
New Mexico Business Entity Search
With the online search tool facilitated by the New Mexico Secretary of State, you can search the database for any registered entity or corporation if you have the following information with you:
- Entity Name
- Entity ID
Read on to understand the process for searching a registered entity in New Mexico.
- Click here to go to the search page. The page that appears looks similar to the screenshot illustrated below.
- Assuming you have decided to search the database using business entity name, key in the entity name in the appropriate field. You can also search by entity ID, director or agent. Type in “Gigablast” to conduct a sample search.
- Now specify the search type, Begins with or Contains.
- Click on Search and the result page with a list of entities will appear as shown in the screenshot below.
- Click on Select at the end of a row to view further details on the entity. The screenshot for the same is as shown below.
Information on SOS New Mexico (NM)
The Secretary of State of New Mexico is a constitutional office in the US state of New Mexico. The position is an elected one and the New Mexico Secretary of State serves the office for a term of four years.
Since the year 1923, every Secretary of State of New Mexico has been a woman. The current Secretary of State of New Mexico is Dianna Duran.
The Secretary of State of New Mexico oversees many affairs of the state. The office guards the seal of the state and also the public records and the archives. The Secretary of State of New Mexico acts the regulatory body on certain areas of the state. The New Mexico SOS issues licences for vehicles and attests government documents. The SOS also creates protocols for a variety of actions in the state. The various divisions which the Secretary of State deals with are as follows:
- Bureau of Elections
- The Ethics Administration
- The Information Services Division
- Operations Division