North Dakota Business Corporation Registry Search
Any commercial proceedings happening in the state has its story written in the corporation registry of the North Dakota SOS. The database has details of every entity or business corporate that is headquartered in North Dakota. The types of entities included in the registry are as follows:
- Limited Liability Companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Limited Partnerships
- Limited Companies
- Foreign entities
North Dakota Business Entity Search
The online registered business search tool of the North Dakota SOS lets you search the database for any business entity that has its incorporation in the state. To search the database you need to know either the entity name or the entity number. There are also advance search options like owner name, licence number, city and country.
Read on to understand the process better.
- Click on this link to go to the search page which looks similar to the screenshot below.
- Assuming you have selected the search criteria as entity name, let us type in the business entity name in the required field as “Baker Boy“. The screenshot below makes the process clear.
- Click on the search button. The result page containing the names of entities would soon appear as shown in the screenshot below.
- Click on the Status type and you would get access to further details on an entity.
Information On SOS North Dakota (ND)
The Secretary of State of North Dakota is an elected office brought in force by the Constitution of North Dakota. One of the highest government offices in the country, the North Dakota Secretary of State is an executive branch of the state government.
The current incumbent to the office of the Secretary of State of North Dakota is Alvin A. Jaeger.
The Secretary of State of North Dakota is the custodian of the Great Seal of the State. The North Dakota SOS is authorized to authenticate official documents of the state using the seal. He is also in charge of recording the various acts of the governor and distributing copies of legislative resolutions. The North Dakota Secretary of State also regulates elections in the state.
The Secretary of State of North Dakota also records the original bills and resolutions generated from each biennial legislative assembly. The other duties of the North Dakota SOS are those pertaining to the regulation of vehicles, issuance of licences and regulating various government bodies in the state.