Rhode Island Business Corporation Registry Search
The Business Corporation registry of the Rhode Island Secretary of State has records of every detail that you would want of a corporate entity. Every other corporate or business entity that has-been registered with the Rhode Island SOS has every minute details of it recorded in the registry. Beginning with the filing to the present status, you can have them all in one registry. The entities in the registry include:
- Limited Liability Companies
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Limited Companies
- Limited Partnership
Rhode Island Business Entity Search
A proper search method is what is required for getting access to every minute detail in the corporation registry of the Secretary of State of Rhode Island. The online business search befittingly combined with our easy to follow step by step process would bring you results within no time.
With access to extensive search options, keeping handy at least one of the following would help you in your search:
- Entity Name
- Filing number
- Identification Number
- Business Address
Read on to understand the process better:
- Click here to go to the search page which looks similar to the screenshot below.
- Consider you want to search by entity name. Key in the entity name, say, Arpin Group in the field. The screenshot illustrates the step with clarity.
- Specify the search type, Begins With, Exact Match, Soundex or Full Text.
- Click on search button and the result page will appear with a list of entities and details as shown in the screenshot below.
- Click on the entity name to view detailed information about the same. The page that follows looks similar to the screenshot below.
Information on SOS Rhode Island (RI)
The Secretary of State of Rhode Island is one of the constitutional offices in the US state of Rhode Island that is involved with a number of public affairs of the state. It is an elected office for a term of 4 years. The current office holder is Nellie Gorbea.
The Secretary of State of Rhode Island is the custodian of the seal of the state and has the power to authorize different governmental documents by using the seal. He looks after the public affairs of the state and is also responsible for guarding the public records and archives. The following are the five divisions which the Secretary of the State is in charge of:
- Elections and Civics Division
- Corporations Division
- Public Information Division
- Rhode Island State Archives
- Rhode Island State Library