Vermont Business Corporation Registry Search
The corporate division of the Vermont Secretary of State deals with the maintenance of records of all the business entities that are registered with the state. The business corporation registry of Vermont Secretary of State deals with the information of every entity that are or were incorporated in the US state of Vermont. The database has records of the following :
- Limited Liability Companies
- Limited Partnerships
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Limited Companies
Vermont Business Entity Search
The online registered business search tool facilitated by the Vermont Secretary of State lets you find entities and corporates that are registered with the same.
Here we have described the step by step procedure of how to search for an business entity in the database. To perform the search you need to know the business name or business id or the filing number. The search page is also feasible for advance search giving you more search options to choose from.
Go through the illustrations below :
- Click here to go to search page for finding registered business entites in Vermont. The page looks like the screenshot given below.
- Type the business name in the field. For a sample search let us type name “Air Now” in the business name field. Also specify the narrowing options by clicking on the radio buttons.Have a look at the screen shot below for the same. Click on the search button. The result page will soon appear with a list of entities a shown in the screenshot below.
- Click on an entity name to get further details about the same. The screenshot for the same is as shown below.
Information on SOS Vermont (VT)
The Secretary of State of Vermont is one of the five cabinet constitutional offices in the state. The term of the Secretary of State of Vermont is for two years. It is an elected constitutional office.
The current Secretary of State of Vermont is James C. Condos.
The Secretary of State of Vermont is charged with guarding the Seal of the State and using the seal to attest governmental documents. The Vermont SOS is also responsible for maintaining public records and overseeing the public affairs. The other divisions which the Secretary of State of Vermont is in charge of are as follows:
- Elections Division
- Office of Professional Regulation
- State Archives Division
- Corporates Division
- Notary Resource Centre