Minnesota Business Corporation Registry Search
Any business entity that has its incorporation in Minnesota and is registered under the Minnesota Secretary of State has its details outlined in the Business corporation registry of the same. The business registry is a convenient place where you would find every details about the Minnesota headquartered corporate entities and make your search easier. It stores details of the following kind of entities:
- Limited Companies
- Limited Liability Companies
- Limited Partnerships
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Non profit entities
Minnesota Business Entity Search
If you are looking for finding a corporate entity in the US state Minnesota, then you are at the right place because here we are going to give you a detailed outline of what you need to do to perform an effective search. Keep the business entity name or the filing number handy and we will assist you in the rest.
- Click here to go to the search page for finding any entity that is registered with the Secretary of State of Minnesota. The page that appears is similar to the screenshot given below.
- You can continue your search using the business name or filing number as the search criteria. Let us continue using Business Name.
- Type in the business name, handy with you, into the appropriate field. The screenshot for the same is as given below. To conduct a sample search let us enter the business name “Acorn Stores” in the field. Let us have a look at the screenshot below.
- Click on the search button and the result page containing information on business type, business status and name type will appear soon. The screenshot below shows the same.
- Click on Details to arrive at a page which looks like the screenshot below containing advanced information about the business entity.
Information On SOS Minnesota (MN)
The Minnesota Secretary of State is one of the highest constitutional offices of the state. The current office holder is Mark Ritchie and he is the keeper of the Great Seal of the State of Minnesota. The Secretary of State of Minnesota is also the Chief Election officer of the state.
Being the chief election official in the state, the Minnesota Secretary of State is responsible for administering election laws in the state. He is the officer in charge for filing and certifying the authenticity of a number of public documents. He also serves as an executive member of the Minnesota Executive Council, Minnesota Board of Investment and the Minnesota Historical Society executive board.