Wyoming Business Corporation Registry Search
The Corporate division of the Secretary of State of Wyoming keeps a track of all the commercial activities that are taking place in the state. The Corporate division maintains a business registry of all the entities that are headquartered in the state. The registry has the filing and authorization details of all entities like:
- Limited Liability Companies
- Limited Companies
- Limited Partnerships
- Limited Liability Partnerships
Wyoming Business Entity Search
The Secretary of State of Wyoming maintains an online business search tool which helps the users to extract information of any business entity that is based in Wyoming. You can get information regarding an entity or corporation provided you have the filing name or the filing id handy.
Here we have provided a detailed guideline of how to use the search for finding an entity based in Wyoming. Read on to get a clear idea.
- Click here to go to the search page for finding a registered entity in the state. The page that follows looks similar to the screenshot below.
- Key in the filing name or the filing id according to your choice. Assuming your selection to be filing name, type in “TacoJohn’s” in the filing name field. Also specify the narrowing option from Starting with and Contains. Refer to the screenshot below for illustration.
- Click on Search button. The result page containing a list of business entities with the name given will appear soon along with brief details of the same. Let us have a look at the screenshot below.
- Click on an business entity name to get detailed information about the same as shown in the screenshot below.
Information on SOS Wyoming (WY)
The Secretary of State of Wyoming is one of the constitutional offices in the US state Wyoming. The office is set up under the Constitution of Wyoming.
The current Secretary of State of Wyoming is Max Maxfield who has been serving the position since 2007. The Wyoming Secretary of State serves as the Governor of Wyoming when he is not present.
The Secretary of State of Wyoming is the keeper of the Great Seal of Wyoming and has the authority to authenticate and certify government documents using the seal. He is also responsible for keeping track of the acts of the Legislation and the Executive branch of the state. The Secretary of State of Wyoming is the chief custodian of the public records and the public archives.